I’m totally staying up just to read the next installment of my RP. I had pizza for dinner. I got a new DVR, but didn’t plug it in yet b/c I need a new power strip. Game of Thrones Something depressing happened at work, but then I came home and you all made it better, thanks. That’s all for now.
Zombie apocalypse coming soon
valeria2067: laughterkey: sourfruitlyman: stfuconservatives: missworded: ihopericksantorum: 5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash 5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport 5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester 5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident 5/23: Man Bites Cousin’s...
ladymalchav asked: 14, 40
I'm jonesing for pizza, but it's too late. So I am...
Whether lunch or dinner. There is pizza in my immediate future.
Reblog so people know who you are
Name: Sara Tumblr Name: samati Nicknames: Most people call me Sam for lack of any other. Guy used to call me Sass. But, really, none that stuck. Birthday: 27 April Random fact about you: I’ve been looking for our stash of crayons all day but can’t seem to find them. I want to color. Relationship Status: Quite, quite single. Sometimes it’s great, sometimes it sucks.
Today I bought: a vacuum cleaner, Sherlock S2 and a puzzle! I have a huge coffee table and I’m going to work on it there whilst watching Marvel movies.
ladymalchav asked: 10
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
theonewithjonas answered your question: GoT question: Isn’t it obvious? He thinks Stannis killed his man, now he wants revenge. Fighting for the Lanisters is the best way to get it. LOL Good for him. Thx.
theworldaccordingtoeg answered your question: GoT question: with renly gone and faced with a choice between stannis and the lannisters, the tyrells made a deal with tywin - margaery will marry joffrey. No way! Is that in the book or did I miss something?
p-ossum answered your question: GoT question: he was convinced that Stannis killed Renly. Yeah, well, smart kid. But the Lannisters, really?
Why was Loras (that’s his name right? Renly’s bf?) was fighting for the Lannisters?
nodaybuttodaytodefygravity: ever-so-plucky: Martin Freeman? One for you. Andrew Scott? One for you, Andrew Scott, YOU GO, Andrew Scott! And. Ugh. Stephen Moffat? Do we have a Stephen Moffat here? It’s Steven. Oh Steven! Here you go, one for you. And none for Benedict Cumberbatch. BYE!
If I listed all the things I've eaten today it...
And I haven’t even been up that long. It’s just a day to eat all the things.
Pat and I are playing, "Stay up as late as you...
Sometimes I get to be the cool mom. Most of the time I’m like, “Eat your peas”.
When I was 13, we got our first VCR. (It was also the first year we had cable, but that is another story.) We used to rent 4-8 videos a weekend. That year, I rented and watched Aliens over a dozen times. My son turned 13 last week, and tonight for movie night we are going to watch Ripley kick some alien ass. I cannot wait.
My phone! My puir, puir phone.
It almost ran out of storage. I deleted a bazillion apps and old photos. Still a lot of space taken up by books. I have about 70 between iBooks and the Kindle app. Strangely, iTunes movie trailer app is a huge space hog. That one went, too. The straw that broke the camel’s back was Google Earth.
Here is a thing that ought to be written.
boxoftheskyking: By me or someone else. Steve moves into Stark Tower. Tony gives him crap on and off about things he doesn’t know, but they actually have a really hard time communicating about the government, the military, how the Avengers relate to both, how the individual relates to all of it. And Steve (more so than usual) gets the feeling that he’s really missing something. Yeah, war was...
Random_Nexus: Show Your Support for Marvel & DC's... →
gaynordicbros: starkexpos: Hi Tumblr comics fans, Let’s accomplish some social good today. The organization One Million Moms, who describe themselves as “a network of Christian mothers and grandmothers taking a stand for our children who are exploited by the entertainment industry”,…
Ellie Hell: News from His Lips Tremble Still →
ellie-hell: For those who haven’t abandoned all hope that His Lips Tremble Still will one day be updated, thank you. I love you and your patience. I’m on a tiny break from my classes and I spent most of the morning writing. I wrote so much that I finally finished the heart-to-heart that was making me bang my…
She’s gorgeous, she can sing, what’s...
abundantlyqueer started following you Yeah! I’m glad you’re back and I’m sorry you had to go and um, yeah.
anniecrestwhitestrips replied to your post: anniecrestwhitestrips replied to your post: I also… I KNOW YOU’RE A LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PEEBS, I ONLY LIE TO YOU.
anniecrestwhitestrips replied to your post: I also ordered “13 Going on 30” you saw my fb status and copied me didn’t you No, wait, no. I’m not even on FB rn. No, I saw a graphic for the movie and was like, “I would really like to own that movie” and then I made that happen.
Some scientists were worried about a glowing blue cube they kept underground, so...– Charlie Brooker’s version of Marvel’s The Avengers. (via ununpentium)
random-nexus replied to your post: I also ordered “13 Going on 30” It was kinda cute, you’ll prolly like it. Oh I’ve seen it, but it’s been years. I was a HUGE “Alias” fan and well, who doesn’t love Mark?
I also ordered "13 Going on 30"
cause seriously? Ruffalo and Garner? Win-win.
Didn’t think I’d have Pat this weekend but I ended up picking him up last minute, so Operation: Birthday Weekend could commence. (His birthday is Tuesday). Brought him to Olive Garden (I had a gift cert) haven’t been in 15 years. Enjoyed. Had a movie night of Captain America for which he passed out on the couch (my fault for not sending him to bed). Got a full 10 hours (he got...
anniecrestwhitestrips replied to your post: anniecrestwhitestrips replied to your post: Going… i remember that year. it was the last year i was the tallest girl in my grade. good times Mine’s at least 5’8”. He towers over me. I’d love to show y’all a picture but he’s become camera-averse recently.
anniecrestwhitestrips replied to your post: Going to watch Cap again cause we’re going to watch Avengers again in the morning. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayssssssss Yeah and it’s the big 1-3.
Pat made it through half of the movie before passing out on the couch. I totally forgot he went to a slumber party last night and fell asleep around 2am. I’m awful for not sending him to bed sooner. We aren’t going to make it to the 9:15 showing of Avengers; I’m just going to let him sleep.
Going to watch Cap again cause we're going to...
It’s Pat’s 13th birthday weekend so we’re doing all sorts of stuff. Went out to eat tonight, movie tomorrow and pick up Skyrim at GameStop. After that I’m skint.
Dan Harmon Poops: HEY, DID I MISS ANYTHING? →
danharmon: Kids: A few hours ago, I landed in Los Angeles, turned on my phone, and confirmed what you already know. Sony Pictures Television is replacing me as showrunner on Community, with two seasoned fellows that I’m sure are quite nice - actually, I have it on good authority they’re quite nice, because…
random-nexus replied to your post: I ordered that Avengers Shwarma shirt. Is this Shwarma thing in the movie? Yeah see my idk third to last post from tzikeh? It’s from the scene-after-the-credits. Have you not seen it yet? Oops sorry. I guess it could be a spoiler.